Burn ISO to USB
How To Make Bootable USB From ISO files
Are you looking to burn ISO to USB disk? Find out how to make bootable USB from ISO files here. Learn how to burn Windows 7 ISO and Windows XP ISO files to USB disk.
Follow this link to burn a Windows 7 ISO file to USB disk
Follow this link to burn a Windows XP or Windows Vista ISO file to USB disk
Follow this link to burn a Linux ISO file to USB
How To Burn a Windows 7 ISO to USB
Microsoft has made burning a Windows 7 ISO file to USB disk (or DVD) really easy. Simply download the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool and then run the file to install the program. Then follow these steps:
1. Insert a USB disk into your PC.
2. Once Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool has installed, you should see a "Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool" icon on your desktop. Double-click the icon to open the program.
3. Click "Browse", locate your Windows 7 ISO file, then click the "Next" button.
4. Click the "USB device" button (click "DVD" if you would like to create a Windows 7 install DVD instead).
5. Make sure the correct USB disk is selected in the drop-down, then click "Begin copying".
The tool will now create a bootable USB Windows 7 install disk.
Congratulations! You now have a bootable USB Windows 7 install disk. Follow this link to learn how to boot from it and install Windows 7 from USB.
How To Burn a Windows XP or Windows Vista ISO to USB
1. The first thing you need to do is install a program called WinRAR. This will allow us to unpack the ISO file in a minute. You can get the latest copy of WinRAR from here.
2. To burn the ISO file to USB we'll be using a program named WinToFlash. Open the WinToFlash website (click and a new window will open) and click the "Last version via official download server" link, then save the file.
3. Right-click the WinToFlash file you just downloaded and select "Extract to Novicorp WinToFlash..." (or similar).
4. Right-click your Windows ISO file and select "Extract to Windows..." (or similar). This will take several minutes to complete.
5. Open the "Novicorp WinToFlash" folder that was created when you performed Step #3. Open the folder and double-click the WinToFlash icon.
If you're prompted with a security warning, click "Run" or otherwise accept the message.
6. Click "Next".
7. Tick "I accept EULA" (or similar) and then click the Next button.
8. Click "EXIT".
9. Click on the green tick button.
10. Click "Next".
11. Under "Windows files path:", click the "Select" button. Then select the folder that was created when you performed Step #4.
12. Under "USB drive:" click the "Select" button. Then select the USB/removable disk.
13. Click "Next".
14. Select the "I accept" option and click "Continue".
15. If your USB disk is not empty, you will be prompted to delete everything on it. Click "OK" if you are happy for everything on the disk to be wiped.
16. WinToFlash will now copy the setup files from the Windows disc to the USB disk.
17. When all files have copied onto the USB disk, click "Next".
18. Read the message, then click "Exit".
Congratulations! You've successfully copied an ISO to USB disk. You now have a bootable USB Windows XP - or Vista - install disk. Learn how to boot from it and install Windows by following the relevant link:
Like This Page? Recommend it to Others!
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Copyright © 2010-2014 Andrew J Gower. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED